| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santa Barbara, Ca in March is mild at 12.9 °C (55.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.3 °C (45.1 °F).
- In March there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat dry. Just 72.1mm (2.8in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:22 long and the longest day is 12:27 long with an average length of 11:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Santa Barbara, Ca March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Santa Barbara, Ca, Usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Santa Barbara, Ca:
- Sacramento, California, Usa - 519.9 kms (323.1 miles) NNW
- Vacaville, Ca, Usa - 516.2 kms (320.8 miles) NNW
- Berkeley, Ca, Usa - 479.8 kms (298.1 miles) NNW
- Stockton, Ca, Usa - 448 kms (278.4 miles) NNW
- San Francisco, California, Usa - 455.9 kms (283.3 miles) NNW
- San Luis Obispo Poly, Ca, Usa - 144.1 kms (89.5 miles) NW
- Santa Maria, Ca, Usa - 108.2 kms (67.3 miles) NNW
- Bishop, Ca, Usa - 402.4 kms (250 miles) NNE
- Fresno, California, Usa - 308.7 kms (191.8 miles) N
- Death Valley, California, Usa - 393.9 kms (244.8 miles) NE
- Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa - 497.2 kms (309 miles) ENE
- Bakersfield, Ca, Usa - 181.5 kms (112.8 miles) NNE
- Los Angeles, Ca, Usa - 162 kms (100.6 miles) E
- Redlands, Ca, Usa - 276.5 kms (171.8 miles) E
- Los Angeles, California, Usa - 147.7 kms (91.8 miles) E
- Long Beach, Ca, Usa - 171.9 kms (106.8 miles) E
- San Diego, California, Usa - 298.4 kms (185.4 miles) ESE
- Yuma, Arizona, Usa - 523.6 kms (325.4 miles) ESE