| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santa Barbara, Ca in June is very mild at 16.9 °C (62.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in June is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in June is arid. An airy 1mm (0in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 14:14 long and the longest day is 14:24 long with an average length of 14:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Santa Barbara, Ca June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Santa Barbara, Ca, Usa
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Santa Barbara, Ca:
- Sacramento, California, Usa - 519.9 kms (323.1 miles) NNW
- Vacaville, Ca, Usa - 516.2 kms (320.8 miles) NNW
- Berkeley, Ca, Usa - 479.8 kms (298.1 miles) NNW
- Stockton, Ca, Usa - 448 kms (278.4 miles) NNW
- San Francisco, California, Usa - 455.9 kms (283.3 miles) NNW
- San Luis Obispo Poly, Ca, Usa - 144.1 kms (89.5 miles) NW
- Santa Maria, Ca, Usa - 108.2 kms (67.3 miles) NNW
- Bishop, Ca, Usa - 402.4 kms (250 miles) NNE
- Fresno, California, Usa - 308.7 kms (191.8 miles) N
- Death Valley, California, Usa - 393.9 kms (244.8 miles) NE
- Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa - 497.2 kms (309 miles) ENE
- Bakersfield, Ca, Usa - 181.5 kms (112.8 miles) NNE
- Los Angeles, Ca, Usa - 162 kms (100.6 miles) E
- Redlands, Ca, Usa - 276.5 kms (171.8 miles) E
- Los Angeles, California, Usa - 147.7 kms (91.8 miles) E
- Long Beach, Ca, Usa - 171.9 kms (106.8 miles) E
- San Diego, California, Usa - 298.4 kms (185.4 miles) ESE
- Yuma, Arizona, Usa - 523.6 kms (325.4 miles) ESE