| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santa Barbara, Ca in December is quite mild at 11.3 °C (52.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.5 °C (40.1 °F).
- In December the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 13.5 °C (24.3 °F).
- The weather in December is slightly dry. Only 55.9mm (2.2in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 9:52 long and the longest day is 10:01 long with an average length of 9:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Santa Barbara, Ca December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Santa Barbara, Ca, Usa
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Santa Barbara, Ca:
- Sacramento, California, Usa - 519.9 kms (323.1 miles) NNW
- Vacaville, Ca, Usa - 516.2 kms (320.8 miles) NNW
- Berkeley, Ca, Usa - 479.8 kms (298.1 miles) NNW
- Stockton, Ca, Usa - 448 kms (278.4 miles) NNW
- San Francisco, California, Usa - 455.9 kms (283.3 miles) NNW
- San Luis Obispo Poly, Ca, Usa - 144.1 kms (89.5 miles) NW
- Santa Maria, Ca, Usa - 108.2 kms (67.3 miles) NNW
- Bishop, Ca, Usa - 402.4 kms (250 miles) NNE
- Fresno, California, Usa - 308.7 kms (191.8 miles) N
- Death Valley, California, Usa - 393.9 kms (244.8 miles) NE
- Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa - 497.2 kms (309 miles) ENE
- Bakersfield, Ca, Usa - 181.5 kms (112.8 miles) NNE
- Los Angeles, Ca, Usa - 162 kms (100.6 miles) E
- Redlands, Ca, Usa - 276.5 kms (171.8 miles) E
- Los Angeles, California, Usa - 147.7 kms (91.8 miles) E
- Long Beach, Ca, Usa - 171.9 kms (106.8 miles) E
- San Diego, California, Usa - 298.4 kms (185.4 miles) ESE
- Yuma, Arizona, Usa - 523.6 kms (325.4 miles) ESE